Neil is an executive leadership, career direction/transition, and life coach with 20+ years of experience in leadership development, mentoring, group facilitation, and individual/team coaching. He holds an ACC credential from the International Coaching Federation (ICF), along with a master’s degree from Biola University and Giant Worldwide coaching certification, and has dedicated over 7,500 hours coaching leaders and teams.
As the Founder and Executive Director of a non-profit, and having served over 15 years in a variety of C-Suite executive roles, Neil has a clear awareness of the personal, relational, operational, and strategic leadership challenges facing his clients. Whether you’re looking to strengthen your leadership, navigate transition, overcome a difficult challenge, or explore a new life or career opportunity, Neil will facilitate a relaxed, yet focused and inspiring coaching experience of incredible personal and professional value.
Notable Client Achievements
- Guided a C-Suite executive through a difficult and unexpected season of termination, including career path/skills re-assessment, job search, and new employment placement.
- Coached the CEO of a construction company through the minefield of having multiple family member employees, resulting in stronger professional boundaries and an employee advancement strategy based on merit and not close family ties.
- Helped a catalytic NextGen leader identify and address limiting beliefs related to her capacity for leadership advancement in her organization.
- Coached a non-profit leader through a strenuous relationship with a toxic supervisor, ultimately culminating in the resignation of the supervisor and my client’s promotion to his position.
- Regularly assessed and strengthened the communication skills of a C-Suite leader with extensive public speaking responsibilities, resulting in increased self-confidence, capacity, and technique.